if you didn’t already know, TV show host Ben Sargent (bio link) and RE/MAX LA’s Colin Jacobs (bio link) are bringing their NEW AND IMPROVED 2-DAY VIDEO WORKSHOP SESSIONS...
If you’re new to video, and curious to learn from the American TV and real estate pros, sign up now, and take your business to the next level!
Check out the Workshop Schedule Below...
Intro Workshop, (Day 1):
- How to put yourself on camera. Don't be scared...Shy is Ok!
- Becoming a brand... Do what you know and love on camera! The trick is to bring your interests into the real estate game!
- We are shooting lifestyle here! The age of the property walk-through is over! Sorry (hahaha).
- How to grab an interview (shoot now, and ask for forgiveness later).
- Shooting... The 5 shot method! Make every shot count! Hold steady...Essentials to still photography will make your videos come alive.
- Tell a story.. Breakdown of an Instagram Video (60 seconds of gold).
- Shooting Checklist (shots you need).
- Shooting in the field (now let's go make a movie...) This is about the neighborhood, the feeling, the vibe the energy not about the home yet!
- Go shoot! One scene unfolding...12-min of footage! We need to see an event taking place...1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
Intro Workshop, (Day 2):
- Story Telling! Make it compelling.
- Editing on your iPhone (music, sound, cuts, graphics, sound bites)
- Shooting a property! How? What's the most compelling part?
- How to apply the 5-Shot Method to your property story!
- How to use Additional Equipment.
- Sharing on Instagram, and other platforms!
- Screening Party!!
Advanced Video Workshop, (Day 1):
- Shooting on a gimbal (stabilizer), Lav-mic set-ups, drones, selfie backpacks, water shots.
- Staging a property like a Pro.
- Sliding shots, pan shots, drone shots.
- Owning it! Rockstar hosting...Know your viewer! Getting the perfect sound bite and interview.
Advanced Video Workshop, (Day 2):
- Advanced Editing - Final Cut.
- Longer format - Posting to YouTube and others
- Beautiful transitions. Advanced cuts!
- Legalities of shooting, permission, copyright laws.
- Screening our 5-minute videos and class feedback.