Sattahip, Chonburi, East - Thailand
Condo for Sale in Sattahip
Condo for Rent Sattahip
House for Sale
House for Rent
Land for Sale in Sattahip
What do you need to know about Sattahip?
Located in the southern tip of the Chonburi province, Sattahip is a district of Thailand covering a land area of 348,122 square km. The south and west sides of the district is bordered by the Gulf of Thailand which allows the district to boast some of the most beautiful beaches in the region. Sattahip was upgraded to a full and proper district in 1953. Sattahip is dominated by a tropical climate which translates to warm winters and wet summers. The mercury rarely dips below 20OC during the winter months while the summers can have temperatures up to 35OC. Sattahip, when translated to English, stands for “seven barriers”. This refers to the seven islands on the coast to protect the district. They are named as Koh Phra, Koh Yo, Koh Mu, Koh Tao Mo, Koh Nen, Koh San Chalam and Koh Bo.
What are the popular attractions in Sattahip?
Just southeast of Bangkok, this exotic region provides visitors with a tropical peninsula amidst the elegance of nature. Let us take a look at some of the places that are a must visit if you are in Sattahip.
- Sea Turtle Convention Centre: If you love marine life, this is the place that you must visit. A unique place to gain some incredible knowledge. Sea turtles are places in nursery pools when they are very young, as they grow older, they are released into the sea. This is a wonderful place to visit if you watch the amazing release.
- Koh Kham Undersea Park: For beach lovers, this is the place to be. You will have the opportunity to find some breath-taking views of underwater corals. From exciting snorkelling to some laid-back boat ride, Koh Kham is sure to have you covered.
- Thai Thani Arts and Cultural Village: To visit the t Thai Thani Arts and Cultural Village, you will have to go to Pattaya. A stunning place which will take you back to the history of Thailand to provide visitors with an experience of a very rich culture.
- Upside Down Theme Park: This theme park in Pattaya is a very popular attraction in the region. Located just outside Sattahip the theme park offers fun for all ages with its magic shows, tree mazes and delicious food.
- Wat Khoa Chedi: This is one of the most beautiful temples in the entire country with its gold accents and stunning architecture, the temple was built by Chinese immigrants. Located on top of a hill the temple offers visitors with a panoramic view of the surrounding area.
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark: This theme waterpark is a great place to spend a hot summer day, located just 15 km from Pattaya, the water park is home to some state-of-the-art rides and waterslides which can be fun for people of all ages. From sandy beaches to steep waterslides, Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark is a fun place to spend a summer weekend with your family.
What is the cost of living and Lifestyle in Sattahip?
Prices can be quite on the lower side when it comes to living costs in Sattahip. A litre of milk will cost around 45 Baht and a dozen eggs will cost about 120 Baht. A loaf of bread will cost around 40 Baht. A meal in a fast food chain would typically be in the range of 150 Baht. If you are looking to have lunch in the downtown area at a mid-tier restaurant can be around 360 Baht. Dinner at an expensive restaurant on a date will cost you somewhere around 4,000 Baht.
Taxi rides in the region generally start from 35 Baht and if you planning to drive your own car, a litre of gasoline is about 39 to 40 Baht.
What are the average house and condo sale prices in Sattahip?
Prices for houses on sale that are away from the seaside or the business district starts from around 1,500,000 Baht and can soar to 17,000,000 Baht for luxury villas facing the beach. For those of you who are looking to buy condos, prices start from 800,000 Baht and reach up to 15,000,000 if you are in the mood for some beachfront penthouse condos. As you can see that there is something for everybody in every budget. Prices are always dependent on the location and type of the property therefore beachfront houses or condos do command higher prices.
What is the current Real Estate in Sattahip?
If you are looking for condo for rent or house for rent you can find renting a property that will suit your needs here on our website, renting a one-bedroom condo in the downtown area will cost about 12,000 Baht per month while the same outside of the downtown area will cost around 6,000 Baht per month. For those of you having larger families, 3-bedroom condos range between 20,000 Baht to 30,000 Baht depending on the location and the type of property. Basic utilities such as electricity bills and water bills would cost around 1500 Baht per month for a small sized condo and Internet charges will add another 1000 Baht every month to your bills.
What are the reasons to buy a Property in Sattahip?
The region features some of the most stunning views in the entire country. With close proximity to large urban centers such as Pattaya and Bangkok, Sattahip provides the inhabitants with a perfectly cosy life beside the sea and away from all the hassle of large cities. From ancient temples of Chinese influence to modern and innovative water theme parks, the region sports a wide variety of attractions to keep you excited throughout your stay. The seven islands surrounding the district is also a great place to visit. With such low costs of living, easy transportation across the entire region and seamless connectivity to large urban center makes Sattahip the ideal tropical paradise if you want to lay on warm sunny beaches and stay away from freezing weather.
This place is one of the most promising place for investment and we expect a good yield and good ROI when you buy a condo or buy a house
Real Estate Agency Service - Property for Sale and Rent
RE/MAX Providing Real Estate Agency services in this area Sattahip, Our Agents will help you with all your property needs either you want to buy or sell rent properties, RE/MAX Agents have a variety of the Second hand house for sale and second hand condo for sale.
If you are looking for a house for rent or a condo for rent you will also find this type of property in our hand.
We also provide Agency services for commercial properties such as Land for sale, Commercial retail and industrial