Real Estate Agent, buying and selling properties during COVID-19
COVID-19 started in China and has now spread all over the world. It is currently a very serious problem in Europe and USA.
Nobody knows how long COVID-19 will stay with us in the world. It may last only few months or a year. The coping with COVID-19 of each country are different.
Thailand is one of the countries in the world with a good healthcare system.
There are a lot of news and information about COVID-19 which created a lot of confusion.
However, the most reliable source is WHO, or World Health Organization.
Click here to read more about the COVID-19
We recommend you to follow the official orders and advice of the Government. Please strictly follow all the instructions.
WHO advises to combat COVID-19 with this easy message and understanding 5 steps for HAND, ELBOW, FACE, DISTANCE, and FEEL.
Keep yourself safe during the COVID 19 time
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or an alcohol-based solution.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a bent elbow or tissue when sneezing or coughing.
- Avoid touching your face, particularly your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Take a step back. Stay at least one meter away from others.
- If you feel unwell, stay home.
For everybody who are working in buying and selling real estate, please strictly follow WHO.
No more Open House in the present.
Property Showing can be done, but please follow the followings guideline:
- Ask prospects questions about health condition and history of travel in the past 14 days.
- Maximum 2 people per property showing.
- Keep a distance of at least 1 meter from them.
- Prepare an alcohol-based solution for prospects’ hands.
- Inform prospects to not touch anything in the house.
- Don’t go in the same elevator as prospects.
Using more technology leads to more efficiency, decrease in meetings, more work done, and no time wasted in travelling. We can keep in contact with many people with technology.
Communication by app or telephone. Virtual meetings with many people
in at the same time can be done by many platforms such as ZOOM.
You should use VDO or Matterport for every listing. You can reduce the amount of property showing.
RE/MAX prepared many useful technologies for brokers and agents. Please make use of them.
In every crisis there are always opportunities. This situation will drag down price for the whole market and make properties more attractive to buyers.
Real Estate is one of the businesses in the five basic needs. No matter the situation, good or bad, people always need them.
There are a lot of people who need to buy property for their own use and investment. Business opportunities are still wide open.
COVID-19 Training Workshops provided by RE/MAX Training Center
Keep yourself safe during the COVID-19 situation